Such ideas regarding freedom of thought, as developed over time, ultimately became a vital part of international human rights law. In the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), it is listed under Article 18:
Everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance.
So, in terms of my freedom of belief, and conscience, how does the charter facilitate me in practicing my beliefs..
1. Money is slavery, and thus is not an acceptable concept anymore to facilitate change in the world for good and for God. There was no money in the garden of eden. Through good conscience I can no longer support money or the systems which support it.
2. I am alive and thus deserve a home to live in. The freedom to live is cost free and so thus should be my home. I deserve a home to live in for life, for free.
3. Sustenance is a necessary fact of life, in order to stay alive I need nourishment, however since my beliefs will not allow me to participate in a money system, my food ought be provided to me for free.
4. I do not any longer believe identification in any physical form is necessary for me to live. Thus I no longer use I.D. According to the charter, Imust still be offerred all the same services as everyone else. Otherwise a denail of service is considered descrimination.
So wheredo I go, Who do I approach, How do I fight this battle, The laws are clearly on my side.. However, mankind, the majority thereof, have no idea about the function of these laws, or are so entrenched into slavery for money that this direction makes no sense to them.
I wont use money based on belief.
Laywers wont work for free. Descrimination against my freedom of conscience.
Fragmentation of the system makes any specific direction to take this in difficult to pinpoint.
The media is in the pocket of government.
So,we come to my demands.
1. a Plot of land free to live on and farm on.
2. supplies to build ahome
3. seed to plant for food
4. privacy and liberty to enjoy a life free of the money system.
Dont need anything else, the land is available out there, the system by law mmust support my decision, but then who will fight with me for freedom, wher, whatpart of the system do we approach in order to facilitate these practices!